- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen analytical and research abilities.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role. (Medical devices experience will be additional plus but not necessary)
- Role based out of Delhi NCR
- Appointment of Dealers for Ottomed Business in Tier 2/3 cities (a min of 10)
- Provide product knowledge and training to Dealer Staff
- Maintain good relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the regions (Gastro and Nephrologist) so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential Hospitals and DM Doctors and Surgeons companies and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with customers to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of customers and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing customers
- Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our customers
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.