The ideal candidate will Create a digitally savvy culture for Amway – its customers and employees through providing certain communication and training programs on the customer-facing digital services and tools. She will be Passionate about technology and product, understand Agile methodology, digitally savvy sharing the knowledge openly to drive business effectiveness through digital technology. With Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application, knowledge of key digital channels, she will Build & maintain strategic relationships with Amway Markets, Corporate, IT, Marketing & Sales leaders.
EDUCATION : Masters in Communication/ MBA/ Software Engineer
EXPERIENCE : 6 years +
- Leading cross-functional engagement and partnership with Digital Product owners and UX UI Lead to deliver proper positioning of company digital capabilities and tools
- Executing the vision of experience owners, program owners, product owners and UX/UI lead through the development of a Digital Literacy Framework and plan, incorporating training activities and communication materials
- Gathers continuous ABO and customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to ensure the users expectations fulfillment and providing maximum value
- Constantly searching for market best digital practices and trends in digital literacy area
- Actively communicates with the ABOs, customers and colleagues to ensure alignment in expectations, effective feedback, identifying knowledge/skill gaps.
- Engages with executive and middle management to align on the positioning of the company digital tools. Drives the discussion and formulates the strategic view.
- Capable in moderating discussions among stakeholders and internal users and to be able to recognize pain points and opportunities for development. Working closely with digital product owners translating customer feedback and market practices in order to ensure best customer experience for the company tools.
- Works with POs, UX/UI lead and adjacent functions to identify collaboration opportunities and facilitate development and delivery of the training and communication activities to support the digital literacy activities
- Creates and executes educational campaigns for internal and external customers to ensure higher user engagement and usage of digital tools and channels
- Have solid understanding of all social media platforms, social listening and analytics tools
- Enable, and work closely with, cross functional teams across the businesses, different platforms, and ways of delivering towards customers
- A very strong sense for understanding business opportunities and being able to increase usage and satisfaction of solutions based on great collaboration
- Always be multiple steps ahead when it comes to ABOs and customers’ expectations, team dynamics, organizational needs and internal stakeholder management
- Be an enabler for creating & sustaining a Digital Culture that is Agile, Fast, Customer obsessed & Entrepreneurial
- Be an evangelist of continuously driving value based on consumer journeys, apply design-thinking, and agile ways of working