Our client is a JV between one of the largest IT companies and a world leader in e-commerce and based out of
Bangalore. Their vision is to be a company that is customer obsessed, metrics driven, excels in providing world
class customer experience and transforms the way E-commerce customers buy and interact online. The
company offers employees excellent learning, developmental and growth opportunities within the
organization. A culture and practice of customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the
highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results.
The Sr. HR Business Partner is an exciting role that touches all aspects of Human Resources while directly
partnering with the business. Components of the role include implementing HR programs such as onboarding,
performance management, compensation planning, promotions, employee relations, benefits and leave
administration. You’ll partner with your business clients throughout the planning and execution for these
programs, tying them back to the business strategy. Your business acumen, interpersonal skills and ability to
gather and analyze data will be critical to those partnerships. This role works with a business that is scaling and
figures out how to make sure the right programs and processes are in place to achieve results through people
strategies. These roles are not "maintainers", but rather innovators and builders. Every day, there are exciting
challenges that this role will help solve.
Summary of Responsibilities
● Align with HR leaders on the development, implementation and evolution of the organizational strategy.
● Influence and coach all levels of the organization on cultivating our culture.
● Consult on compensation, performance management, organizational design, workforce planning, succession
planning and talent development.
● Lead annual promotion, performance and compensation programs.
● Investigate employee issues as they arise.
● Coach and develop leaders.
● Assess leadership and employee development training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions
● Partner with talent acquisition to meet the headcount growth goals for the organization, including
interviewing, assessing and onboarding.
● Review and analyse business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee
engagement, performance, retention and employee experience.
● Partner with corporate teams to continuously improve programs such as performance management,
employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development.
● Minimum7 years of combined experience in an HR business partner role and a related HR role such as talent
management, leadership development, program management, talent acquisition or compensation
● Master’s degree
● Willingness and ability to scale between tactical process management and strategic partnership with leaders
● Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy and goals into HR processes and programs that are
scalable, simple, employee-friendly and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
● Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking or gain acceptance
from others in sensitive situations without damaging relationships
● Ability to work collaboratively on teams and consult effectively and independently with all levels and
functional areas of an organization
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
● Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
● Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
● Ability to craft and analyse data to influence decision-making
● Effective written and verbal communication skills
● Experience building and rolling out talent development programs