Role Context and Purpose
A brief description of the context and purpose of the role
This position is responsible for BI / MIS / Analytics and preparation and analyzing of Leadership
reporting for Motorcycle and Aftermarket operations. The role will be playing an important role in the
timely and accurate delivery of MIS’s across the organization.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
● Power BI development and administration
● Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using power BI desktop
● Excellent knowledge in connecting Microsoft Power BI Desktop to various data sources,
importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
● Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
● Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
● Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
● Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business
● Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models
accordingly by taking care of the resources.
● Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like
Power BI service, Google analytics or by API automation.
● Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
● Expert in publishing reports to app.powerbi.com and setting up the necessary connection
details and scheduling.
● Generate and release management reports in an accurate and timely manner and Provide
support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
● Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team with
periodic and ad hoc reports as needed. (Daily. weekly, monthly, quarterly and periodically)
● Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business
efficiency and effectiveness.
● Data compiling of RE Leadership Team Dashboard Reporting and working with the IT BI team
for the automation.
● Preparation of business forecasting/projections with a high level of accuracy using
spreadsheets for Motorcycle and Aftermarket business and updating the same based on
quarterly rolling forecast based on external factors and sales keys drivers.
What are we looking for?
● Overall Experience of 5-8 years with BE/ ME in Computer Science or Information Systems, IT
specialised course from a reputed institute
● Strong Experience in data preparation, data gateways and data warehousing
● Familiarity with Microsoft business intelligence stack having power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS etc
● 3-4 years of experience working with a self service tool preferably power BI or Tableau
● Should be familiar and experienced in SQL operation
● Strong technical background like Power BI skill sets, coding and interfacing with different
systems. MS Access, Google platforms, data cubes
● Hands-on exposure in using MS Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, power BI, MS Access and
Expert in working in the Google environment
● Working Exposure on BW [Business Warehouse] /BI [Business Intelligence], SAP tools, SQL
data warehouse, Visual Studio etc
● Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
● Need to have experience in creating calculated measures and columns with DAX in MS
Power BI Desktop.
● Expert knowledge using advanced calculations using MS Power BI Desktop (Aggregate, Date,
Logical, String, Table).
● Good at creating different visualizations using Slicers, Lines, Pies, Histograms, Maps, Scatter,
Bullets, Heat Maps, Tree maps, etc.
● Working exposure on Dealer Management System and Customer Relationship Management
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Urge of Learning and ability to handle timely delivery pressure
● Understanding of Motorcycle business and competitors