Sales and Marketing Executive
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 1-3 years of sales experience with good English communication and computer
1. Corporate Sales: To be an integral part of the “Corporate Outreach Program” and work
with Manager – Product Division to close corporate orders. This will include assisting in
developing and maintaining corporate databases, reaching out and meeting potential
clients with a view to garner corporate orders.
2. To handle all the correspondence with clients and vendors as per requirement.
3. To carry out market research and analysis to help developing the strategy.
4. To ensure strategy leads to increased brand visibility through social media, analysis of
events and exhibitions, initiating database collection, devising promotion calendar for
5. To develop a corporate dossier with high resolution product images for the product
6. To attend exhibitions for public relations and volunteer management.
7. To participate in stock taking meetings and understand the inventory management system,
delivery challan, goods in transit policy and goods return policy with vendors and clients.
8. To prepare the purchase orders and follow up with the vendors for the timely deliveries as
and when required.
9. To assist Manager – Products Division in ensuring quality check, timely deliveries of
orders, price negotiations and relationship management, merchandising via monitoring
MOQs (Minimum Order Quantity) and raising Purchase Orders.
10. To organize fortnightly meetings and provide an update to the Chairperson and Manager
– Product Division.
11. To participate and contribute in all team events.
12. To ensure Aseema’s presence in more retail outlets and that existing outlets are
13. To explore and develop opportunities to increase number of exhibitions across multiple
14. To maintain the MIS of product sales and profitability matrices, and assist in extracting
and maintaining any additional MIS as may be required from time to time.
15. To handle Online sales,e-bay sales, e-commerce and e-retail.
16. To look into the packaging during the festival Season.