We are seeking a results-focused, quality-driven leader who has demonstrated extensive experience in handling
accounting, operations (Procure to Pay) and cross functional programs/business launches, etc.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess
the ability to work well with cross-functional teams. Equally important for success in this role is the ability to lead
diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of complex tasks as the business continues to
A candidate should have strong technical accounting and hands-on experience in these areas to successfully
analyze the organization’s critical business requirements and develop innovative solutions to improve performance
and reporting of financial results.
● Review and drive the operational excellence in the procure to pay process;
● Partner/drive vendor experience initiatives, automation initiatives, fintech launches, etc. from operations and
accounting point of view;
● Ensuring proper internal controls and documentation (SOPs/checklist) for assigned processes including but not
limited to vendor payments, vendor disputes, vendor returns, liquidations;
● Manage controls in the area of procure to pay and ensure accuracy in recording invoices, payments, vendor
receipts, ensuring proper control for LCs, prepayments, claims/disputes, etc.;
● Manage and supervise liquidation and return to vendors billing to ensure operational excellence. Work with
business teams for improvement in realization rates;
● Ensure reporting receivables position to business partners and drive reduction in the bill to cash cycle time,
● Provide support for internal and statutory audits and for monthly financial reviews with business partners,
● Lead banking relationships for the group including bill discounting, LCs, BGs, short-term investments etc.
● Understanding and influencing the design of financial systems,
● Review and drive action on balance sheet schedules related to accounts payable and vendor receivable.
● Developing strong partnership with Finance Operations team, Business, Finance Partners, Tech teams, Supply
Chain and Recommerce teams;
● Ensure that cost efficiency and a cost-conscious culture is a key focus for the organization
● Develop and hire employees to support the growth of new business operations.
● Mentoring and developing individual development plan for team member
● Chartered Accountant / ICWA - Cost Accountant with 6-8 years of post-qualification experience in
Business Controls / Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting /Operations
● Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a
continuously changing environment.