SAP HR/HCM Implementation Head
Location : Delhi/NCR
Experience : 12 years plus in reputed organizations.
Qualification : MBA ( HR) Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute.
· Setup and handled the overall HR infrastructure.
· Designed and implemented complete HR processes across levels.
· Develop recruiting strategy with business partners and collaborate with Talent Acquisition Pan India.
· Provide hands-on oversight performance evaluation, compensation and promotion processes, succession planning, benchmarking & structuring of salary.
· Coach and counsel managers on employee relations issues, employee development strategies, organization management and delivery of training initiatives.
· Continuous communication and interaction with employees across location resulting in enhanced mutual growth and productivity.
· Maintenance of lifecycle management for more than 1200- 1400 employees through streamlined processes.
· Identifying the training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular position and analysis of existing level of competencies.
· Facilitating training and development initiatives for improved productivity and quality enhancement.
· Responsible for Full & Final process, summarize feedback to management when appropriate and facilitating the completion of clearance and separation process.
· Handled the compliance audit and HR Audit report.
· Responsible for employee engagement through various events.
· Organizes annual CSR initiative, visits to NGO and organized activities to raise fund.
· Implement performance appraisal system.
· Candidate should be self-motivated
· Should have excellent communication skills
· Process oriented.
· Attention to details.
· Ability to spear-head new initiatives.
· Lead teams effectively.
· Convince and influence stake holders.